Thursday 27 October 2022

Warm Hugs Winter Scene

Good morning crafty friends. Today I am sharing a fun Christmas/winter card using fun images from  Lawn Fawn...
 

These stamps are actually from the Simon Says Stamp Stamptember release, this one being the one designed by Lawn Fawn called Sledding By. I stamped the images and coloured them with Copics, then cut them out. I added lots of glitter to the tree tops and the critters hats! I created the blended background using Uncharted Mariner, Peacock Feathers & Salvaged Patina Oxide Inks. I then die cut it using my MFT Die (it's an old one!) called Snowfall Vertical then glued it onto white card. I used my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders to create the snowhills and added some glitter to the tops. I used my Heffy Doodle Warm Hugs sentiment which was cut from vellum and white card, stacked and layered togethers.


Supplies;
Simon Says Stamp Lawn Fawn - Sledding By
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched HIllside Borders
My Favorite Things Dies - Snowfall Vertical
Heffy Doodle Dies - Warm Hugs
Distress Oxide Inks - Uncharted Mariner, Peacock Feathers, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Glitter


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I will be back tomorrow bright and early with the start of the new Clearly Besotted November Release Previews!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails