Monday 24 October 2022

Wishing You

Hello and welcome to a new week! I had a busy week last week so I hope to be posting a bit more this week especially as it's meant to rain all week - classic half term weather! So onto todays card...


For this card I used my new Mama Elephant Gift Crate Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant Wishing You Stamp Set and was cut out with the coordinating die set. I created a simple blended background using Kitsch Flamingo & Spun Sugar Oxide Inks and die cut it using my wavy frame die from the Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die Set. I attached everything onto a card with foam tape.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Gift Crate, Wishing You
Mama Elephant Dies - Wishing You, Mod Heart
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back again with another card very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails