Wednesday 19 October 2022

Ho Ho Ho

Hello crafty friends. Sorry I wasn't able to post something yesterday but I am back with a card today. The bad news is now we are getting nto winter it is so much harder for me to get good lighting to take pictures so bear with me whilst I get something to help it. Anyway onto today's card featuring a fun Santa...


For this card  I used my new MFT Holly Jolly Santa Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a blended background using Salvaged Patina & Mermaid Lagoon and masked off the bottom piece and used Tea Dye Ink. I also added some ink splats, of course! I used the same stamp set for the sentiment. I attached everything onto my card with foam pads then added some bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Holly Jolly Santa
Distress Oxide Inks - Tea Dye, Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Bubble Embellishments


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails