Monday 1 November 2021

Very Merry Christmas

Good morning crafty friends! It's back to normal for us all here after having a week off school/work so it's all go here! Lots to do so I will keep this quick today. I thought I would share another of my cards from my making cards penguin project...

For this card I used the MFT Holiday Penguins Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the MFT Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas Stamp Set for the sentiment, I heat embossed it using Brutus Monroe Alablaster White Embossing Powder then did my blending over the top. I used Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar & Shaded Lilac Distress Oxide Inks. I added some paint & water splatters and allowed to dry. To finish I added some Dew Drops.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Holiday Penguins, Wishing You A Very Merry Christmas
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar, Shaded Lilac
Brutus Monroe Embossing Powder - Alablaster White
Copic Markers
Dew Drops


Thank you for popping by today, I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx


No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails