Tuesday 9 November 2021

You Bake Me Happy

Good morning! Today I am sharing a cute fun 3D Box card that was featured in PaperCrafter Magazine...


For this card I used the Doodlebug Made With Love Collection. I used the 6x6 Paper Pad, Die Cuts & Stickers. I created the base shape of my Shadow Box Card using some mint card then die cut a rectangle window from the middle panel. I added background paper behind the frame and also to the two side panels. I then decorated the card using various Die Cuts & Stickers.


Supplies;
Doodlebug 6x6 Paper Pad - Made With Love
Doodlebug Die Cut Ephemera - Made With Love
Doodlebug Icons Cardstock Stickers - Made With Love
Coloured Card


Thank you so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails