Friday 26 November 2021

Merry Christmas Slimline

Good morning my lovely crafters! Today I am over on the SugarPea Designs Blog with my latest card. This time I decided to create a Christmas slimline card but using non traditional Christmas colours...

I started off by creating my blended background using Seedless Preserves, Kitsch Flamingo & Dried Marigold Distress Oxide Inks. I then splattered the background with shimmer spray and white ink. Once dry I added white snow hill to the bottom of the panel. I used the Merry Christmas from the SugarPea Designs Oh So Jolly Sentiments Stamp Set and stamped it directly onto the panel. I used the SugarPea Designs Hey Winter Stamp Set for all my images. I stamped them, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I arranged all the images on the card and fixed them in place with foam pads. To finish I added a few pearls to the sky.


Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Hey Winter, Oh So Jolly Sentiments
Distress Oxide Inks - Seedless Preserves, Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold
Copic Markers
Pearls


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back with more creations next week. Have a lovely weekend.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails