Tuesday 2 November 2021

Seasonal Snowmen

Good morning crafty friends. Today I am sharing my latest card that I whipped up. I had the images coloured up for ages so I'm glad I am finally getting around to using some of these ready images - it does make creating so much faster...

For this card I used the Avery Elle Snow Fun Stamps. I coloured in all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending some Mermaid Lagoon & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide Ink. I then splattered the background with some white paint and water. I used my Lawn Fawn Slimline Forest Border to create the trees and Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillsides to create the snow hills. I added a touch of glitter to the top of each hill. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamp Set and die cut using the coordinating dies. I added a few clear bubbles to finish.


Supplies;
Avery Elle Stamps - Snow Fun
Mama Elephant Stamps - Everything Nice
Mama Elepahnt Dies - Everything Nice
Lawn Fawn Dies - Slimline Forest Border, Stitched Hillsides
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass
Copic Markers
Bubble Embellishments


That's all from me today, I hope you can join me again soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails