Wednesday 24 November 2021

Doodlebug Shadow Boxes

Hi crafty peeps! Today I thought I would share some sweet boxes that I made using Doodlebug Designs Collections that were featured in Crafts Beautiful. These are actually little shadow boxes that you can use as Christmas tree decorations or just little hanging decs. I love how cute all Doodlebug products are...

For these boxes I created a box template to create the boxes that measured 8cm square. I then die cut a window in the front of each box using Time For Tea Designs Square Label Dies, Circle Dies and MFT Square Dies. I used Doodlebug Santa Claus Is Coming To Town Petite Prints Papers and coordinating card to create the box, outer and inner panels. I punched a hole in the top and added a ribbon handle. I added glitter card inside each panel to create a snow effect. I decorated the inside and outside of the boxes with Doodlebug Icon Stickers & Mini Stickers.


Supplies;
Doodlebug Santa Claus Is Coming Town Collection - Icon Stickers, Mini Stickers, Petite Prints Papers
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Circles, Square Labels
MFT Die-namics Dies - Square STAX
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with my latest card for Time For Tea Designs.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails