Tuesday 30 November 2021

Pigs In Blankets

It's time for Day 4 of the Clearly Besotted Previews! Only one more day to go until you can get your hands on the fabulous new release! Have you any favourites so far? Today's card features such a cute funny 'must have' stamp set...


This card features the fablous new Pigs Ink Blankets Stamp Set. How cute is that!!! I love how fun and different this stamp set is - and perfect for non Christmas too, especially get well soon cards. I created a sweet scene for this one. I masked off the bottom panel and blended some Tea Dye & Pumice Stone Distress Oxide Inks. I then created the blended bit above using Mustard Seed, Fossilzed Amber and Spiced Marmalade. I stamped and coloured all my images with Copics and cut them out. I added some glitter onto the stars and added all the images with foam pads. To finish I added a stamped sentiment.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Pigs In Blankets
Distress Oxide Inks - Pumice Stone, Tea Dye, Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade
Copic Markers
Nuvo Glitter Pen
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for joining me again today. I will be back tomorrow with my final card before the new release goes live!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails