Wednesday 17 November 2021

Make A Splash

Good morning crafy friends. Today it's my turn to share my card for the latest SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge 85. We have both a sketch and colour combo to follow - you can use either or both! Head over to the blog for full details and to enter. Here is my card for the challenge...

I started off lightly blending Faded Jeans Distress Oxide Ink through the SPD Wave Stencil. I then stamped my mermaid, seahorse and shells from the SPD Mermaid Kisses Stamp Set. I cut them out and coloured them with Copics. I created a rock from card and added some shading with Copics. I attached all my images onto the card with foam pads. I stamped and layered the sentiment and fixed it onto the card. To finished I added some Clear Rain Drops.


Supplies;
SugarPea Designs Stamps - Mermaid Kisses
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Wave
Distress Oxide Ink - Faded Jeans
Copic Markers
Rain Drops

Thank you ever so  much for stopping by today and don't forget to add your entry into the SugarPea Designs Challenge.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails