Wednesday 3 November 2021

Warm Wishes

Morning crafy friends! Today I am sharing my final card that was made for my Penguins & Blending Backgrounds Project that was featured in Making Cards Magazine...

For this one I decided to create a slimline card. Again I used the MFT Holiday Penguins Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I used my Mama Elephant Slim Woodland Die to create the tree frame and hills. I added a blended background behind my panel using Distress Oxide Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina & Cracked Pistachio. I then splattered the background with some ink and water. I added a touch of blue pen along the top of the snow hills and some glitter. I die cut the sentiment from blue and silver glitter card using the Mama Elephant Warm Wishes Die. To finish I added some clear gems.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Holiday Penguins
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Woodland, Warm Wishes
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Cracked Pistachio
Copic Markers
Coloured & Glitter Card
Glitter
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and for all your comments/likes on my media channels. You guys rock!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails