Thursday 11 November 2021

My Summer Memory Book

Hello & welcome to my usual Thursday post for Time For Tea Designs. Today I am sharing my summer memory book that I made using lots of the new products from the Memory Keeping Collection. I was going to share just a page of my book, but I thought I would just share the whole thing so there are quite a few pictures! I had so much fun creating this one...

I used a book chipboard book as my base layer for my book and creating each page directly onto each piece. I used papers from both the Sweet Summer Paper Pad and Brighter Days Paper Pad. I used quite a big mix of the embellishments! I used the Sweet Summer Journaling Cards, Sweet Summer Die Cut Ephemera, Enamel Dots, Washi Tapes, Noted Tab & Mood Stickers, Label & Banner Stickers. I used the new Tall Alpha Stamp Set to spell out the word 'Family'. I used the 'Memories' word & 'Location Symbol' from the Creating Memories Stamp Set. I used the Memory Keeping Essential Dies to create the 'Lol' word & heart shapes. You can view all the products from the latest collection here.


I do hope you have enjoyed viewing my book. Don't forget you can get 10% off your next order using the code T4TKITTY10.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails