Thursday 25 November 2021

Coffee First

Hello crafty friends! Are you feeling Christmassy yet? We have just put up all our decs so I'm feeling a bit more festive. Today I am sharing my latest card for Time For Tea Designs. This time I went for a fun coffee themed card...

I started off by blending a little Gathered Twigs Distress Ink onto a white panel. I added some hand-drawn borders to create a frame. I then splattered some ink with water onto the panel. I stamped & coloured the coffee cups from the Coffee Lover Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics then cut them out using the Coffee Lover Die Set. I added them onto the panel with foam pads and added some twine to the bottom of the panel. I mounted it onto brown card then onto a card base. I added a stamped and die cut sentiment then added some Clear Drops to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Coffee Lover
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Coffee Lover
Distress Oxide Inks - Gathered Twigs
Copic Pens
Twine
Clear Drops


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back with more creations very soon.
You can get 10% off at Time For Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails