Saturday 27 November 2021

Clearly Besotted Teasers Day 1 - Winter Corners

Good morning crafty friends! It's the start of the brand new previews for the December launch at Clearly Besotted Stamps. The launch will be on 1st December and we have 5 whole days of previews from the whole team. I am delighted once again so be joining in this month as a guest designer...

How cute are those little penguins!? I just love them! These cuties are from the Winter Corners Stamp Set. I kept the design simple for this one and created a lightly blended background using Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I then stamped my images and coloured them with Copics. I added them onto the card with foam pads. I added a stamped sentiment from the same stamp set and added some clear gems to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Winter Corners
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Pens
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for joining me and I will be back tomorrow with day two of the previews.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Love the clean and crisp design with the hint of inking! Glad to have you back guesting x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails