Wednesday 1 December 2021

Not Another Birthday

Good morning! Today is the day, it's release day over at Clearly Besotted Stamps. The new release will be available tonight at 8pm GMT. I have my final card to share with you which features another new stamp set...

The stamps I used are from the Clearly Besotted Birthday Boycott Stamp Set. I think it's hilarious, there are so many funny sentiments in this set perfect for those who hate birthdays! I created a simple blended background onto a slim card blank using Salvaged Patina Distress Ink. I then added a handrawn border around the piece. I added a strip of washi tape then stamped the sentiment directly onto the card. I added the images with foam pads and added some clear gems to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Birthday Boycott
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Washi Tape
Clear Gems


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today and all your comments on my media pages. Do check out the main Clearly Besotted Blog for the full reveal and more ideas. Don't forget you the release is tonight at 8pm GMT at Clearly Besotted. I just want to thank all the team for letting me join in as a Guest Designer once again - always such a pleasure to work with such amazing stamps.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Looks perfect on a slimline- it’s like the stamps were designed that way! Love the striped strip- really sets the design off! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails