Thursday 30 December 2021

So Stinkin' Cute

Hello crafty friends. I hope you had a fabulous Christmas! I will be back in the swing of things next week as at the moment I'm spending some much needed time with my lovely family. It is Thursday though which means my usual DT card for Time For Tea Designs. This time I've created a simple scene with some cute skunks...

I started out by creating a gently blended background using my Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks. I then added some splats of water with a paint brush. I mounted the panel onto a white card with foam. All the images are from the Stinkin' Cute Stamp Set which I stamped and coloured with my Copics. I added some white dots on the mushroom with a white pen. I used the coordinating Stinkin' Cute Dies to cut them out. I heat embossed the sentiments in white onto black card and die cut them with the dies. I arranged all the images onto my panel and attached them in place with glue and foam pads.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps -Stinkin' Cute
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Stinkin' Cute
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Posca Pen


Don't forget you can get yourself 10% off anything at Time For Tea Designs using my code T4TKITTY10

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back to posting more regulary now I am covid free and once normal routine is back next week! Take care and stay safe.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails