Wednesday 22 December 2021

Oh So Merry!

Good morning fello crafters! I'm currently in self isolation as both myself and my daughter have covid. I haven't felt up to creating any cards sadly but I had this one I hadn't blogged yet so I thought I would share it with you guys...

Just a simple Christmas one! This one features Reverse Confetti Polar Party Stamps. I coloured each of them with Copics and cut them out. I created a splash effect background using some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink with some water on watercolour card. I added some splats with glimmer mist for added sparkle. I added some glitter and gloss to parts of the coloured images too. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Everything Nice Stamp Set. I cut them out with the coordinating dies. To finish I added some clear gems.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Polar Party
Mama Elephant Stamps & Dies - Everything Nice
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Pens
Clear Gems


I really hope you all have a fabulous Christmas. Stay safe and well and I will be back soon as I can with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails