Thursday 2 December 2021

Jumping With Joy

Hello crafty friends. Today I am back to share my latest card for Time For Tea Designs. This one features a sweet autuminal scene featuring some of the brand new release products...

I started off by creating the background. I blended Dried Marigold and Fossilized Amber Distress Oxide Inks together onto a piece of white slimline card. I then blended some Bundled Sage Distress Oxide onto a strip of card and die cut it using the Grass Die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the new Winter Trees Die and cut out four trees from kraft card then added them to each end. I used the Jumping With Joy & Stinkin' Cute Stamp Sets so I could add extra characters from each set. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out with the Coordinating Dies. I stamped and die cut the sentiment too then added all my pieces onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamp - Jumping For You, Stinkin' Cute
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Jumping For You, Stinkin' Cute, Winter Trees, Slimline Hillside Scenes
Distress Oxide Inks - Dried Marigold, Fossilized Amber, Bundled Sage
Copic Pens


Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 to get yourself 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs.

Thank you for stopping by today, I will be back soon with more creations. Stay warm.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails