Tuesday 14 December 2021

Miss You

Good morning! Sorry I haven't been around much lately. I often go a bit quiet in December but I will post as and when I can. Can't believe it's only two weeks until Christmas it's flown by! Today I am sharing one of my cards that was made for my Full Shaker Panel project...

This one was featured in Crafts Beautiful along with another two cards. I had so much fun creating these! I created the background first. I used the Taylored Expressions Butterflies Stamp & Stencil Combo. I used various Distress Oxide Inks (Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron and Salvaged Patina) to create a rainbow effect background. I scored and wrapped some acetate around the background and filled it with gems, sequins and pearls before sealing it shut. I mounted it onto blue card and onto a card blank. I used my favourite sentiment stamps the Concord & 9th Big On You Stamps & Die Set to add the sentiments.


Supplies;
Taylored Expressions Stamp & Stencil Combo - Butterflies
Concord & 9th Stamps - Big On You
Concord & 9th Dies - Big On You
Distress Oxide Inks - Kitsch Flamingo, Dried Marigold, Squeezed Lemonade, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina
Sequins, Gems & Pearls


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back on Thursday with my latest Time For Tea card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails