Tuesday 4 January 2022

Miss You

Hi crafty friends and Happy New Year! I'm starting off the year by sharing a sweet card that was featured in PaperCrafter Magazine using some cute stamps from Clearly Besotted...


I used Clearly Besotted Wonderful Wishes & Flower Friends Additions. I coloured all the images with my Copic Pens and cut them out. I used oneof my favourite sentiment stamp sets - Concord & 9th Big On You and cut it out with the coordinating die. I created a simple sky background using my MFT Cloud Stencil with a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Wonderful Wishes, Flower Friends Additions
Concord & 9th Stamps & Dies - Big On You
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today and hello to all my new followers over on my media channels. I will be back later this week with my latest design team cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails