Monday 31 January 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Sending You Hugs

Hello & Happy Monday! Can you believe it is almost a new month and time for a new Clearly Besotted Release? You will be able get your hands on them tomorrow and for now I have my next card to share with you featuring the new Whatever The Weather Friends...

 
How cute are these dinky critters? They are all from the Clearly Besotted Whatever The Weather Friends Stamp Set. I stamped them, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending some Picked Raspberry & Kitsch Flamingo Distress Ink then die cut it using an old MFT Cloud Cover Die. I used my MFT Sending You Hugs Die to create the sentiment from white card. I blended some Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Ink onto two strips and die cut them with my MFT Grass Die.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Whatever The Weather
My Favorite Things Dies - Sending You Hugs, Cloud Cover, Grassy Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers

Thank you for joining me again today. As always head over to the main CB Blog to full details of the release and more fabulous ideas. I will be back tomorrow for the final day of teasers before the release!

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

I love the bold sentiment - works so perfectly with the critters. Fab card! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails