Tuesday 1 February 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Friends

Good morning and welcome to the final teasers for the Clearly Besotted February Release. You can get all the new releases tonight at 8pm GMT so set your alarms so you don't miss out. For my final card I created a spring scene using the new Hippo Bird Day Stamp Set...

 
I stamped and  coloured both the images with Copics which are from the Hippo Bird Day Stamp Set then cut them out. I created a shaker panel in the middle of the card using my MFT Stitched Triple Peek A Boo Window Die and filled the windows with a mix of sequins and gems. I used my MFT Slimline Cloud Edges Stencil & Slimline Grassy Edges to create the background. I used Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron and Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks with the stencils. I used my Simon says Stamp CZ Design Friends Die for the layered sentiment and a Simon Says Stamp Printed Sentiment Strip. I aattached all the pieces with foam pads and added a few gems to finish.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Hippo Bird Day
My Favorite Things Dies - Stitched Triple Peek a Boo Windows
Simon Says Stamp Dies - CS Design Friends
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges, Grassy Edges
Simon Says Stamp Sentiments
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Lucy's Cards Gems


Do head over to the main Clearly Besotted Blog for the full reveal and more samples and dont' forget you can get your hands on the whole release tonight at 8pm GMT. I will be back soon with more cute creations.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

Love that this is a shaker card- with the 3 windows. So cute!! It's been fun seeing your lovely cards again this month- thanks so much for guesting with us x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails