Monday 21 February 2022

Hamster Wishes

Good morning. Another stormy day here today which of course is fine when you always stay in and create anyway! I finally had a chance to play with my new Mama Elephant Stamps, new hamsters!!!!!

For this card I used the new Mama Elephant Celebration Hamsters Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the stitched panel from the Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die Set and gently blended some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks onto it. I also added some ink splatters too and mounted it onto some stripe paper. I popped all the images in place with foam pads and added the sentiments from the Mama Elephant Wishes Enclosed Stamp Set. I used the coordinating dies to cut them out. I finished by adding a few gems and adding some glitter highlights.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Celebration Hamsters Wishes Enclosed
Mama Elephant Dies - Wishes Enclosed, Mod Heart
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper
Gems


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I will be back soon with some cute Easter cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails