Thursday 17 February 2022

Treat Yourself

Hello. It's Thursday afternoon and time for my latest Time For Tea DT card. With Valentine's over that means Spring is on the way! I decided to create a slimline scene featuring some gorgeous bears...

For this card I used the Bears Picnic Stamp & Hillside Village Stamps (for the trees). I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by using the Scene It Stencil with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn onto a strip of card and die cut it using the stitched border die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the Bold Sentiments Stamps for all the sentiments and used the coordinating Bold Sentiments Die to cut them out. I assembled everything onto the card with foam pads and added some heart embellishments to finish.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Bears Picnic, Bold Sentiments
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline Hillside Scenes, Bold Sentiments
Time For Tea Designs Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Heart Embellishments

You can get 10% off your order at Time for Tea Designs using the code T4TKITTY10


Thank you for checking out my blog today. I will be back soon.
Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails