Thursday 24 February 2022

Awesome Friend

Hello fellow crafters! Today is my last post for Time For Tea Designs. I have had such fun being on the team and I can't believe it has already been a whole year, where has that time gone?! Here is my last card using some cuties...

For this card I used Stinkin' Cute Stamps. I coloured them with Copics then used the Coordinating Dies to cut them out. I created the background using the Scene It Stencil along with some Peacock Feathers Distress Ink. I added a little Lucky Clover onto some green card it and die cut it using the Grass Die from the Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used the sentiments from the Bold Sentiments Stamp Set and cut them out with the Coordinating Dies. I assembled everything onto the card with foam pads. I finished by adding some Clear Drops.


Supplies;
Time For Tea Designs Stamps - Stinkin' Cute, Bold Sentiments
Time For Tea Dies - Stinkin' Cute, Bold Sentiments, Slimline Hillside Scene
Time For Tea Stencils - Scene It
Distress Oxide Inks - Lucky Clover, Peacock Feathers
Copic Markers
Clear Drops


Don't forget you can use my discount code T4TKITTY10 for 10% off your order at Time For Tea Designs. I would also like to take the opportunity to say thank you for all the team at Time For Tea Designs for letting me design for them and join in with all the new releases. It's been fab being part of such a great team.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails