Wednesday 2 February 2022

Bananas For You

Good morning!! I just thought I would share my latest card I made using the latest Mama Elephant Monkey Stamps. After creating my card with them last week I couldn't resist doing another one...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Everyday Monkeys. I stamped then coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil with some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks and die cut them with my MFT Grassy Edges Dies. I used my new Mama Elephant Mod Heart Die to create the stitched wonky edge panel then mounted it onto blue card. I added all the images and sentiment with foam pads.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Everyday Monkeys
Mama Elephant Dies - Mod Heart
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edges
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back tomorrow with another creation!

Kitty xx

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails