Monday 28 February 2022

Easter Egg Painting

Hello crafty friends. Today I am sharing one of my latest cards that was featured in Making Cards Magazine. I created three cards for Easter using some super cute bunnies (of course!) and here is card number one...


For this card I used Mama Elephant Eggtastic and Stems & Sprigs Stamp Sets. I stamped them then coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended sky by blending Salvaged Patina Distress Oixde Ink. I used my Mama Elephant Slim Fancy Fence Die to create my white fence border. I blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Inks onto two strips of white card and die cut them with my grass die from the Time For Tea Designs Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I used my Lawn Fawn Oliver's ABCs Dies to create the easter word and added a stamped happy word. I arranged everything onto the background and fixed everything in place with foam pads.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Eggtastic, Stems & Sprigs
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Fancy Fence
Lawn Fawn Dies - Oliver's ABCs
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline Hillside Scene
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails