Monday 7 March 2022

Birthday Hugs

Hello crafty friends. I have finally completed my charity cards. I had to do 350, yes 350 cards so I am pleased they are now finished and I can go back to creating some fun cards! I got the fabulous new release from Clearly Besotted last week so i quickly whipped up this one...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Stamps Untouchable Scenes & Untouchable Plushies Stamp Sets. I stamped out each image, coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I masked off the background and lightly blended some Mermaid Lagoon Ink at the top & Pumice Stone Ink at the bottom. I used my Mama Elephant Wishes Enclosed Stamp Set for both the sentiments, using the coordinating die for the larger sentiment. I arranged and attached all my images and sentiments with foam pads. To finish I added a few clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Untouchable Plushies, Untouchable Scenes
Mama Elephant Stamps & Dies - Wishes Enclosed
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Pumice Stone
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles

Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I do have more cards to share with you over this next week and hopefully lots more on the way now I have a little extra time again.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails