Monday 28 March 2022

Easter Blessings

Hello crafty peeps! Today I am sharing another of my Easter themed cards that were in Making Cards Magazine. Gotta love those cute bunnies...

For this card I used Mama Elephant Eggstastic and Stems & Springs Stamp Sets. I coloured in each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a sky background using my MFT Cloud Stencil and a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I blended Twisted Citron and a little Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks and die cut them using a MFT Grass Die. I used the fence from the Mama Elephant Slimline Fancy Fence Die Set and cut it in white. I used my old MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame die and cut it from lilac card. I attached patterned paper onto a card and wrapped twine around it several times. I added a stamped sentiment using my Clearly Besotted Saying Stuff Stamps and added it to the panel.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Eggtastic, Stems & Sprigs
Mama Elephant Dies - Slimline Fancy Fence
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Saying Stuff
My Favorite Things Dies - Grassy Edge, Stitched Rectangle Frames
My Favorite Things Stencil - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Card & Paper
Twine


Thank you ever so much for popping by today. I will be back very soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails