Monday 21 March 2022

Love You Furever

Good morning my lovely crafty friends. What glorious sunshine we had at the weekend - let's hope that spring is finally here! My card today features some cute cat stamps from MFT, I do love this set and this colour combo! This one was also featured in PaperCrafter...

For this card I used MFT Housecats Stamp Set. I coloured each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I used my MFT English Brick Wall Stencil with some Pumice Stone Distress Ink to create the background panel. I then added patterned paper and a white border strip to complete the background. I used my MFT Stitched Rectangle Frame Dies to create the lilac frame and placed it over the back panel. I fixed this onto a card blank i'd covered with patterned paper. I attached everything in place with foam pads adding a stamped sentiment too.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Housecats
My Favorite Things Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frames
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick Wall
Distress Oxide Inks - Pumice Stone
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back very soon with more cards.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails