Friday 18 March 2022

Egg-stra Special Day

Hello crafty friends. I'm back to share another of my latest makes. This one is actually a card with a moveable it which I never make! So technically yes it's called a slider card, turns out they are quite easy to make. You can find full instructions in the latest issue of Crafts Beautiful Magazine...

 For this card I used Mama Elephant Eggtastic and Stems & Sprigs Stamps. I coloured in each of the stamped images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the simple background using some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink and my MFT Cloud Stencil. I added a fence which was created with my SugarPea Designs Picket Fence Die. I blended Twisted Citron with a little bit of Mowed Lawn Distress Inks onto two panels.. I added one onto the main background then die cut the other piece with my MFT Spin & Slide Die. I added my bunny onto some foam pads, attached a penny behind him and fixed the panel onto the card. Ta-da, a slider card! I then added all the images with foam pads. I finished by adding a stamped sentiment and some gems.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Eggtastic, Stems & Sprigs
My Favorite Things Dies - Spin & Slide Channels
SugarPea Designs Dies - Picket Fence
My Favorite Thinsg Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mowed Ink
Copic Pens


Thank you so much for popping by today. I will be back with more creations very soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails