Thursday 10 March 2022

Sending a Smile

Morning crafty friends! Today I am sharing a quick card that I made with some of the new releases from this months release at Clearly Besotted. After seeing some daffodils the other day, a sign spring is on the way, I went with a spring theme...


For this card I used Clearly Besotted Untouchable Plushies Stamps. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created my sky using my MFT Cloud Edge Stencil along with some Salvaged Patina Distress Ink. Next I die cut some grass using my MFT Grass Border Die and coloured it with some Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Ink. I added a stamped sentiment from an old MFT Stamp Set called Smile Maker. To finish I added a few clear gems from Lucy's Little Things.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Untouchable Plushies
My Favorite Things Stamps - Smile Maker
MFT Die-namics Dies - Grassy Border
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Clear Gems


Thanks so much for joining me today. I will be back soon with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails