Wednesday 9 March 2022

The Goat

Good morning crafty friends. I absolutely adore the latest release from Lawn Fawn - it's a good one isn't it?! I couldn't resist the cute goats - who knew that goats could be this cute! I whipped up a sweet scene on a slimline card...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn You Goat This Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using some Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I used the cloud edge from the Mama Elephant Slim Basics Dies to create my clouds at the top. I used the grass die from the Time For Tea Slim Hillsides Die Set to create the grass and inked them with Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Ink. I used the Mama Elephant Slim Fancy Fence Dies to create my fence which was cut from light grey card. I added all my critters onto my card with foam pads. I added some stamped sentiments (all from the same stamp set) and added some sequins to finish.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - You Goat This
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Basics, Slim Fancy Fence
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slim Hillsdies
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers
Coloured Card
Sequins


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. Thank you for all your likes and comments on my media pages too - it really helps me each day!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails