Wednesday 30 March 2022

Springtime Bunny

Hello crafty peeps. I have been loving the latest releases from The Greetery. My hubby treated me to some of the new bits and I couldn't wait to have a play! This one took ages to create, mostly due to my dithering abotu colours etc but I am pleased how it came out...

I used The Greetery Hourglass Frame Die to create my card shape. I blended a little Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink onto the back panel and added some ink splats. I blended Spun Sugar & a little Kitsch Flamingo Distress Oxide onto the outer frame piece. I used The Greetery Springtime Stamp Set & Dies for all the images and floral pieces. I used a ton of inks mostly from The Stamp Market, Catherine Pooler & Distress Oxides sorry I can't remember all the colours I used - there was a lot of faffing! I assembled everything onto the card with foam pads.


Supplies;
The Greetery Stamps - Springtime
The Greetery Dies - Springtime, Hourglass Frame
Distress Oxide Inks
The Stamp Market Inks
Catherine Pooler Stamps


Thank you as always for checking out my creation today. I will be back again soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails