Friday 1 April 2022

Thank You Furry Much

Hey crafters. Today I am sharing another of my cards featuring some cute cats from My Favorite Things. this was featured in PaperCrafter too and I have one more to share with you soon...

For this card  I used MFT Housecats Stamps. I coloured them all in Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my MFT English Brick Wall Stencil and some Salvaged Patina Distress Ink. I then added a piece of kraft card that was die cut with a Lawn Fawn Stitched Border Die. I added a frame using my MFT Stitched Rectangle Frames Die. I mounted into onto card twice and attached it onto some patterned paper. I added each of my images with foam pads. The sentiments are from the same stamp set.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Housecats
My Favorite Things Dies - Stitched Rectangle Frame
Lawn Fawn Dies - Stitched Borders
My Favorite Things Stencils - English Brick Wall
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina
Coloured Card
Patternened Paper


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today. I will be back next week - have a great weekend!

Kittyxx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails