Friday 8 April 2022

Sliding Easter Chickens

Hello fellow crafters! Today I am sharing another card I made for Crafts Beautiful for my Slider Cards project. This time I created a cute and simple Easter Card...

For this one I used Mama Elephant Zodiac Roosters Stamp Set. I coloured them with Copics and cut them out. I used Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Inks to create the background. I blended Twisted Citron and a little Mowed Lawn for the grass colours and die cut them with my Lawn Fawn Grass Border Die. I used my MFT Cloud Edges Dies to create the clouds at the top. I used the MFT Spin & Slide Dies to create the sliding panel and placed a coin behind it to make it move. I added a stamped sentiment and some bubbles to finish.


Supplies;
Mama Elephant Stamps - Zodiac Rooster
My Favorite Things Dies - Cloud Edges, Spin & Slide Channels
Lawn Fawn Dies - Grass Border
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Clear Bubbles


Thank you ever so much for checking out my card today and for all your likes/comments on my social media channels.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails