Saturday 30 April 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Count On Me

Good morning lovely craft followers. I am back with another Clearly Besotted card celebrating the fabulous new releases coming on 1st May. This time I've created a card using lots of the new stationery themed stamps...

For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Stationery Plushies & School Play Day Stamp Sets. I coloured in all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a quick blended background by masking off each area first then adding Antique Linen & Tea Dye Distress Ink to the bottom panel. I used my Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink along with my MFT Slimline English Brick Wall Stencil. I fixed everything in place with foam pads along with a stamped sentiment. I finished off the card by added a few clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Stationery Plushies, School Play Day
My Favorite Things Stencils - Slimline English Brick
Distress Oxide Ink - Salvaged Patina, Tea Dye, Antique Linen
Copic Markers
Bubble Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for dropping by again today. I will be back tomorrow with my final card for the teasers and of course don't forget the new release will be available at 8pm tomorrow night too! Head over to the Clearly Besotted Blog for more inspiration.

Kitty xx

1 comment:

Keren Baker said...

What a fun scene! Love the brick wall background and your pastels are just so soothing. Gorgeous! x

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails