Sunday 1 May 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Make A Wish

Good morning, I hope you are having a great weekend so far. Today is the day of the new Clearly Besotted May Release. Here is my final card for the teasers featuring some super cute buzzy bees...


This card features the new Clearly Besotted Beewitched By You Stamp Set. I coloured in each of the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a simple blended background using Peacock Feathers & Cracked Pistachio Distress Oxide Inks. I added some light water sprays and also some with white ink. I used the little stars which come on the same stamp set and added glitter and white pen to them. I used my Lawn Fawn Henrys ABCs Alphabet Dies to create the sentiment.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Beewitched By You
Distress Oxide Inks - Peacock Feathers, Cracked Pistachio
Copic Markers
Coloured Card


Thank you for joining me today and for the last few days with all the teasers. I hope you have enjoyed them as much as I have creating them. The whole release is available tonight at 8pm on the Clearly Besotted Stamps website. Head over to the blog for the final teasers and pictures of the whole release. I will be back hopefully next week with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails