Monday 23 May 2022

Birthday Biscuits

Hello crafty friends! I am back! I finally have a few cards to share with you this week. Today I am kicking it off with a fun card that I made using some fab products from Clearly Besotted...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Sugar Rush Plushies & Sugar Rush Scenes Stamp Sets. I coloured in all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I also added some glitter shimmer but you can't really see it in the picture - it's very sparkly! I created the background by blending Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo & Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Inks. I added some splats of water and shimmer to the background. I used my Mama Elephant Wishes Enclosed Stamps & Dies to create the sentiment. I added everything with foam and added some clear gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Sugar Rush Plushies, Sugar Rush Scenes
Mama Elephant Stamps - Wishes Enclosed
Mama Elephant Dies - Wishes Enclosed
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry, Kitsch Flamingo, Spun Sugar
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back very soon with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails