Tuesday 31 May 2022

Time to Par-Tea!

Hello crafty friends. I've got lots to share but my laptop has been onthe blink so I've not been able to add them here. It's currently working so I am hoping to schedule a ton, just incase! So onto my card for today... with the Queen's Jubilee this week I thought I would make a Tea Party themed card...

 

For this card I got to use my fabulous new Lawn Fawn Stamps! I used the Lawn Fawn Tea-rrific Day & Tea-rrific Day Add On Stamp Sets. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background by blending Mermaid Lagoon & Salvaged Patina and a little Blueprint Sketch. I splatted the background lightly with water and patted it dry. I blended Twisted Citron with a little Mowed Lawn onto a strip of card and die cut it with a Lawn Fawn Grassy Border Die. I used my Lawn Fawn Tree House Die to create the background tree. I die cut all the pieces from card and added some inking to the edges. I arranged all my images onto the card and fixed them in place with foam pads. I added a stamped sentiment and a couple of pearls to finish.

Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Tea-rrific Day, Tea-rrific Day Add Ons
Lawn Fawn Dies - Tree House, Grassy Border
Distress Oxide Inks - Blueprint Sketch, Mermaid Lagoon, Salvaged Patina
Copic Markers
Pearls


Thank you for stopping by today. I will be back with more soon as I can!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails