Wednesday 1 June 2022

Birthday Wishes

Good morning! I am back with another card today that was from my Interlocking Gatefold Project that was in Crafts Beautiful. I used some more adorable stamps from Clearly Besotted...

 

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Whatever The Weather Fun Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I created the background panels using Distress Oxide Inks. I used my Lawn Fawn Simple Puffy Cloud Frames and Picket Fence Die which were both cut from white card. I used my Lawn Fawn Grassy Edges Dies to create the grass patches. I die cut mint card using my MFT A2 Rectangle Frames Dies to create the interlocking piece. I alos added a stamped sentiment which is from the MFT Little Birthday Notes Stamp Set.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Whatever The Weather Fun
Lawn Fawn Dies - Picket Fence, Simple Puffy Cloud Frames, Grassy Edges
MFT Die-namics Dies - A2 Rectangle Frames
MFT Stamps - Little Birthday Notes
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Salty Ocean, Blueprint Sketch, Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back soon with more creations. Have a lovely extra long bank holiday weekend!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails