Thursday 23 June 2022

Bunnies Celebrate

Hi crafty friends. Today I have something colourful to share with you. It was made for a aperture project featured in Crafts Beautiful. I love this colour combo and love using my inks to create my own backgrounds...


For this card I used Reverse Confetti Better With Friends Stamp Set. I coloured the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using Tea Dye, Scattered Straw, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo and Picked Raspberry Distress Inks. I used Mama Elephant Slim Card Basics to create the shape and apertures. I used my Lawn Fawn Bubbles Stencil with the inks to create the patterned background. To finish I added a couple of stamped sentiments from the MFT Itty Bitty Birthday Stamp Set.


Supplies;
Reverse Confetti Stamps - Better With Friends
My Favorite Things Stamps - Itty Bitty Birthday
Mama Elephant Dies - Slim Card Basics
Lawn Fawn Stencils - Bubbles
Distress Oxide Inks - Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Spun Sugar, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. Have a fabulous day and I hope to be back with another card soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails