Thursday 16 June 2022

Pig Time Fun

Hi everyone! I hope you have been enjoying the glorious sunshine that we have been having - what a difference a couple of weeks makes! I have a summery card to share with you today featuring some of the latest releases from My Favorite Things...

Sorry for the rubbish picture, I will try and retake it and upload it soon! For this card I used My Favorite Things Pig Time Fun Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created the background using my SugarPea Designs Sun Burst Stencil and some Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink. I then blended Mermaid Lagoon & Blueprint Sketch Distress Oxide Inks onto two pieces of card then die cut them using an old MFT Waves Die. I then blended Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs Distress Oxide Inks onto two stips of card and die cut them with my hill dies from Time For Tea Slimline Hillside Scene Dies. I added some ink splatters to each of the pieces before assembling them onto the card. I added a strip of striped paper at the bottom and a stamped sentiment on top.


Supplies;
My Favorite Things Stamps - Pig Time Fun
My Favorite Things Dienamics Dies - Waves
Time For Tea Designs Dies - Slimline HIllside Scenes
SugarPea Designs Stencils - Sun Burst
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Blueprint Sketch, Salvaged Patina, Tea Dye, Gathered Twigs
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I will be back soon with more cards. Have a lovely day!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails