Friday 10 June 2022

A Painters Birthday

Good morning crafty friends. I have been super busy behind the scenes so sorry for not posting much lately. Time just seems to go so fast right now! It was my hubbys birthday yesterday (he's a decorator) so I thought I would share his card I made. It was a very stressful time as for some reason I couldn't colour anything properly yesterday and had several attemps but here we go...

For this card I used one of the new release stamps sets from Clearly Besotted called Do It Yourself. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I created a subtle background using my MFT English Brick Stencil along with Mermaid Lagoon & Tea Dye Distress Oxide Inks. I added a stamped sentiment which is from the Lawn Fawn Berry Special Stamp Set. To finish added a few Clear Drop embellishments.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Do It Yourself
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Berry Special
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Tea Dye
Copic Markers
Clear Drops


I will be back soon as I can with more creations.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails