Tuesday 21 June 2022

Hay There

Good morning. I am back again, told you I had a few to share with you this week! Today card was featured in Making Cards Magazine and is one of my creations from my Pop Up Cards project...


How cute are those goats?! I love them! They are of course from Lawn Fawn from the You Got This Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copic Pens and cut them out. I used the Lawn Fawn Platform Pop Up Die to create the card box shape and added some mounted panels of patterned paper. I used my Lawn Fawn Build A Barn Die to create the cute house at the back. To finish I simply added some stamped setiment to the box front.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - You Got This,
Lawn Fawn Dies - Platform Pop Up, Build A Barn
Copic Pens
Coloured Card
Patterned Paper


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I will be back with another creation later this week.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails