Thursday 30 June 2022

Bike Ride Birthday

Hi crafters. I am back with another of my cards from my Apertures Project in Crafts Beautiful Magazine. This time featuring a cute scene with cute critters having a bike ride...

For this card I used Neat & Tangled Better With Friends Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and die cut them with the coordinating dies. I created a simple blended background using Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Ink and die cut a circle from it using MFT Inside Out Stitched Circle Dies. I used my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil with a little Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink to create the cloud panel. I die cut card using Lawn Fawn Grass Edge Border Die and blended Twisted Citron & Mowed Lawn Distress Oxide Inks on top. I used my Lawn Fawn Simple Road Border Die to create the road and added it onto a lightly blended panel of Antique Linen Distress Oxide Ink. I added some ink splats to that piece too. I added some stamped sentiments using Mama Elephant Wishes Enclosed Stamp Set & Dies. To finish I added a few clear bubble embellishments.


Supplies;
Neat & Tangled Stamps & Dies - Better With Friends
Lawn Fawn Dies - Simple Road Border, Grass Edge Border
MFT Die-namcs Dies - Inside Out Stitched Circles
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Antique Linen, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron, Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Clear Bubble Embellishments


Thank you ever so much for checking out my creation today. I am off to see Ed Sheeran tonight (all being well as I have actually sprained my ankle!) so I will catch you all soon.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails