Tuesday 28 June 2022

You Are Special

Hello crafty friends. I am back to share with you another of my Pop Up Box Cards from Making Cards Magazine. This time I created a sweet scene with those cute mice again! I just love their cute little faces...

For this card I used Lawn Fawn Berry Special Stamp Set. I coloured all the images with Copics and cut them out. I used the Lawn fawn Platform Pop Up & Platform Pop Up Add On Dies to create the box shape. I used my MFT Cloud Edges Stencil to create the clouds along with some Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks. I die cu the grass panels and coloured them with Mowed Lawn & Twisted Citron Distress Oxide Inks. I mounted patterned paper and added one onto each side of the box. I added a stamped sentiment to finish.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Berry Special
Lawn Fawn Dies - Pop Up Platform, Pop Up Platform Add On
My Favorite Things Stencils - Cloud Edges
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, Twisted Citron
Copic Markers
Patterned Paper


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. I hope you have a great day and get some crafting done!

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails