Monday 27 June 2022

Berry Happy Birthday

Hello! I'm starting off the week by sharing another of my cards that features in Crafts Beautiful using apertures. This one has lots of little ones for a fun background and I created it into a summer card. Who doesn't love a strawberry and some cute mice!?...


For this card I used Lawn Fawn Berry Special & How You Bean Strawberries Add On Stamp Sets. I coloured them all with Copics and cut them out. I created a quick blended background using Salvaged Patina & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide Inks. I used my Mama Elephant Circular Grid Cover Die to create the circle apertures. I created the berry word using my Lawn Fawn Henry's ABCs and the added some stamped sentiments.


Supplies;
Lawn Fawn Stamps - Berry Special, How You Bean Strawberries Add On
Lawn Fawn Dies - Henry's ABCs
Mama Elephant Dies - Circular Grid
Distress Oxide Inks - Salvaged Patina, Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers


Thank you ever so much for joining me today. I will be back soon as I can with another card.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails