Monday 20 June 2022

Gym Cuties

Good morning! It's a lovely sunny morning here in Dorset - let's hope it stays. Today I am sharing a quick card that I made using some of the latest releases from Clearly Besotted Stamps...

For this card I used Clearly Besotted Glym Plushies Stamp Set. I stamped the background piece directly onto card and coloured it in with Copics. I created a mask, added it onto the background and added Mermaid Lagoon Distress Ink lightly to create a subtle sky effect. I stamped, coloured and cut out each of the animals and added them with foam pads. I added a stamped sentiment from my Honey Bee Birthday Stamp Set and a few gems to finish. A nice and simple one.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Gym Plushies
Honey Bee Stamps - Birthday
Distress Oxide Inks - Mermaid Lagoon
Copic Markers
Gems


Thank you so much for checking out my creation today. I hope to be back several times this week to share some more with you.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails