Friday 29 April 2022

Clearly Besotted Teasers - Magic In Books

Hello crafty friends. Welcome back to the Clearly Besotted Teasers Day 3. Today I am sharing my card featuring some fun cute spell buddies, just love those book worms...


For this card I used the Clearly Besotted Spell Book Stamp Set. I coloured in each of the images with my Copic Pens and cut them out. I created a quick blended background using Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Inks. I mounted the panel onto black card and added a strip of paper at the bottom. I then added all the images and stamped sentiment with foam pads. I finished by adding a few gems.


Supplies;
Clearly Besotted Stamps - Spell Book
Distress Oxide Inks - Picked Raspberry
Copic Markers
Patterned Papers
Gems


Thank you ever so much for stopping by today. Do check out more teasers from the team over on the Clearly Besotted Blog and I will be back tomorrow.

Kitty xx

No comments:

ShareThis

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails